Inspired to Serve.
Part of a nationwide family
of Continuing Care Retirement Communities: Mount Miguel Covenant
Village is seeking a Director of Development. This position will
role, the Director of Development will:
- Develop and execute an annual campus
fundraising plan (including specific metrics for funds raised and other
goals to be achieved.
- Secure financial support from a portfolio
of residents, families, and other individuals as well as vendors, churches
and other organizations.
- Develop, maintain, and track ongoing
relationships with major donors.
- Create and execute the strategy for growing
a sustained base of annual fund individual donors (residents, families and
- Monitor and evaluate all fundraising
activities to ensure that the fundraising goals are being achieved
(including total dollars raise, total dollars solicited, number of asks
made, and number of gifts received).
- Develop and manage timeliness for various
fundraising activities to ensure strategic plans and critical fundraising
processes are carried out in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage the donor recognition
program including events, the donor recognition wall and donor lists.
- Oversees the campus fundraising database
coordinator to make sure gift entry and acknowledgement is done on a timely basis and ensure that donor/prospect
profile information is current and accurate.
candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of relationship building
fundraising experience with an emphasis on personal solicitation of
annual, major and planned gifts.
- Demonstrated comfort and experience with
identifying, cultivating, closing and stewarding significant gifts
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with
site leadership in developing fundraising strategies and plans/metrics to
meet fundraising goals.
- Strong relationship management.
- A commitment to the mission and values of
Covenant Retirement Communities as a faith-based organization.
time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance,
discount purchasing program
For more information about Covenant Retirement Communities, please visit www.covenantretirement.org.
Retirement Communities (CRC) is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any
other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.