Jacobs Pillow Dance Festival
- Enter gifts and pledges into database, including coding, copying and filing
- Facilitate generation of lists, advanced data extractions, custom reports, dashboards, and ad hoc queries.
- Verify the accuracy of system data and monitor resolution of data faults and errors through a process of weekly quality assurance including reconciliation with the Finance Office.
- Manage all online gifts and communicate these gifts to the appropriate staff member for efficient acknowledgement.
- Produce reports and assist with general analysis of data as it relates to fundraising and donor recognition.
- Perform selected tasks including the development and sharing of special reports.
- Work closely with both Philanthropy teammates and the Business Office to answer all coding and list questions and reconcile donations directly with the Business Office weekly.
- Serve as a front-line customer service representative for the Philanthropy group, as needed both remotely and on the Pillow campus.
- Minimum of three years of non-profit database experience in major donor systems. (Tessitura preferred, experience in Raiser’s Edge or Salesforce also helpful.)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- A keen sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Strong technical skills; proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office applications.
- High level of typing accuracy and speed.
- Team player who can work both independently and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage confidential information with impeccable discretion.
Jacob’s Pillow is a National Historic Landmark, recipient of the National Medal of Arts, and home to America's longest-running international dance festival, currently in the midst of its transition to becoming a year-round center for dance through a five-year strategic plan titled Vision ‘22. Each Festival includes more than 50 national and international dance companies and over 500 free and ticketed performances, talks, tours, classes, exhibits, events, and community programs. The School at Jacob’s Pillow is one of the field’s most prestigious professional dance training centers. The Pillow provides professional advancement opportunities across disciplines of arts administration, design, video, and production through seasonal internships and a year-round Administrative Fellows program. With growing community engagement programs, the Pillow serves as a partner and active citizen in its local community. The Pillow’s extensive Archives, open year-round to the public and online chronicle more than a century of dance in photographs, programs, books, costumes, audiotapes, and videos.
Jacob’s Pillow is committed to providing an inclusive, diverse, accessible, and equitable environment that cultivates the celebration of the art of dance and its positive impact on communities. Jacob’s Pillow’s mission is to support dance creation, presentation, education, and preservation; and to engage and deepen public appreciation and support for dance. Organization-wide values include inclusion, leadership, integrity, flexibility, partnership, and sustainability.
Jacob’s Pillow is a registered 501(c)(3) not for profit organization and an equal opportunity employer. Jacob’s Pillow provides equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law. This policy also prohibits employees from harassing any other employee for any reason including, but not limited to, race, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disabled status.
Preferred Years Of Experience:3 Year(s)
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Computer Skills Required:Tessitura preferred
Mobile Site Link:14132439919
Share On :